October is a month that welcomes fall, where leaves are falling and temperatures are dropping. October is a great time to travel all around the world. The pleasant weather, fewer tourist crowds, and season deals make the month that goes for tourism. The only thing on top of everything is that October is a month known for events and festivals. With our best vision, we have pulled out the best places to visit in October. Have a glance at our exquisite destinations and get ready for a memorable October! Let’s get your roadmap to begin your travel!
If you are searching for the best places to visit in October, then go for Mauritius. Mauritius has a toasty temperature ranging from 20- 25℃ during October. Right from exploring Black River Gorges national park to partying at Flic en Flac, tourists could be able to enjoy a lot of recreational activities in Mauritius. It is why Mauritius is most often called ‘ Paradise Island. It is highly recommended to make your flight reservations at the earliest.
Checklist to Try in Mauritius
- Visit China Town and Martello Towers.
- Try Scuba diving at Blue Bay Marine Park.
- Try restaurants like Bukhara, Seabell, and Sunshine Fusion.
- The top attractions are Ile aux Cerfs, Tamarind waterfalls, Pamplemousses Garden, Chamarel Colored Earth, and Black River Gorges National Park.
- Ideal for family and honeymooners.
- Visa will arrive after 60-days after the application.
- The currency is the Mauritian Rupee.
- The suggested Duration is 5 nights and 6 days.
One of the top-rated and best places to visit in October in the world is Australia. Tourists could experience the prettiest stretch of coast in Australia. The high-rise buildings and spellbound surfs with picturesque scenarios make Australia one of the great places to travel in October. Australia provides much-deserved attention to travelers even from the farthest of the world.
Checklist to Try in Australia
- Try swimming, scuba diving, surfing
- The top attractions are Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, Daintree National Park, Fraser Island, Great Barrier Reef, Fraser Island, and Kakadu National Park.
- First-class restaurants are Vue de Monde, Tetsuya’s, Quay, and Orana.
Things to Remember
- Ideal for Adventure seekers, beach lovers, families
- The suggested duration of stay is 10 days
- Currency: Australian dollar
Turkey with the pleasant weather, great food, and affordable prices made it the best places to visit in October. Tourists who are planning to visit Turkey, don’t miss the views from Bosphorus Bridge that look too pretty in October. You can relax, chill and enjoy the coastline of your dreams. In October, it has summer and autumn with an average temperature of 16 ℃.
Great Things to do in Turkey
- Enjoy hot air ballooning, and taste the Turkish coffee.
- Visit Topkapi palace, Grand bazaar, Spice bazaar, and Ankara Castle.
- Head to Istanbul, Antalya, Cappadocia, and Pamukkale where you can enjoy the view of the mountains.
- Tourists can explore Ulus 29, Banyan, and St. Regis Brasserie restaurants.
Prepare Your Travel for Turkey
- The suggested stay is 8 days.
- Currency: Turkish Lira
- For external transport, you can opt for flights, and for internal transport, there are buses, domestic flights, cars, ferries, and boats.
- Since it’s peak season, the prices may be higher so choose wisely.
When it comes to October, Dubai comes to liveable temperature. It is the season of autumn and the temperature will be around 24 – 35℃. Dubai comes among the best places to visit in October in the world, which has contemporary sightseeing attractions such as Burj Khalifa and enormous shopping malls like Lulu. Moreover, tourists can experience indoor skiing, mammoth aquariums, outdoor sky diving, etc.,
Things to do When You Decide the Best Places to Visit in October, Dubai
- Experience the taste of Arab coffee at a restaurant terrace, and explore Dubai nightlife at beach clubs.
- The top attractions are Burj khalifa, Dubai mall, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Parks & Resorts, Global Village Dubai, and Miracle Garden Dubai.
- There are numerous non-stop flights available from India to Dubai. So book your flights earlier to get the cheapest prices.
- The currency is the dirham (AED).
5. Seychelles Island
October has balanced weather and value ie., the weather will not be too hot or cold and low-season rates. Then what’s make to stop to choose the best places to visit in October in the world. If you are searching, then you could find Seychelles Island in the first place. Do you want to relax from your hustle and bustle lifestyle? Then go to Seychelles. The place is often referred to as the ‘ Island of love’ and serves as the best choice for a family vacation and a romantic getaway.
Top attractions are Moyenne Island, Aldabra Island, Anse Lazio, Anse Source D’Argent, Ste Anne National Marine Park, Morne Seychellois National Park, La Digue Island, Praslin Island, Mahe Island, Cousine Island. In October you could also enjoy the Kreol celebration.
Bali ranks in our list as one of the best places to visit in October. It is located in Indonesia and is famous for its stunning ancient temples, beautiful beaches, surfing destinations, lavish resorts, and awesome foods. Tourists and travelers can enjoy a great time on vacation here. The destination is suggested for families with kids, solo travelers, and adventure seekers.
The temperature over here in October makes it the best for adventure activities. The topmost attractions you do not miss are Tanah Lot Temple, Nusa Islands, Ubud Monkey Forest, Uluwatu Temple, Mount Batur, etc., The currency over there is the Indonesian Rupiah. You can also enjoy the Kuta festival in October. You can experience hiking, lounging on beaches, and Campuhan’s ridge walk.
Try out the above best places to visit in October in the world. Make memorable vacations. If you want to know more details on the places to travel in October, then contact Triaz travels and tours for the best suggestions. Plan your trip with us and make memorable vacations at reasonable rates!