SAFARI MARINE PARK
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Bali
Arrive at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 02: Bali
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Full day Barong Kintamani tour. The highlight is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stop at Singapadu Village to see the Barong & Keris Dance performance, the holy spring of Tirta Empul at Tampak Siring, Coffee and Cacao Plantation at Madu Pertiwi Agro Tourism. You can have lunch at a local restaurant in Kintamani area. Return back to hotel by evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Bali
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Safari Marine Park– Gianyar (approx. 1.5-2 hrs). The Safari Marine Park activities include Fresh water aquarium, Animal show, Elephant show, Bali Agung show, Water Park and fun zone. Return back to hotel by evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Bali
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Benoa Beach to take Glass Bottom Boat Turtle Island. On the way you can see many fishes and Coral reef. Arrive at the island where you can see and take pictures of turtles, birds and animals. Enjoy Water Sport Activities (Banana Boat, Parasailing and Jet Ski). Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Bali
Breakfast at the hotel. Free time during the morning to experience facilities at the hotel or go for a spa massage. Afternoon proceed to Tanah Lot. Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most popular places of interest in Bali. It is also called Tanah Let which means ancient land and also Tanah Lod, which means the land to the south. The temple Pura Tanah Lot, simple in its construction, is dramatic in its ocean-front location and is one of the main temples in the worship of Balinese Gods. On the return you can stop at Jimbaran beach for dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Bali
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and depart for the airport for your onward journey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.