JURONG BIRD PARK
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Arrive Singapore
On you first day, your personal Singapore tours host will welcome you at the Airport and transfer you to your accommodation, time for leisure. Evening proceed for night safari .The World’s first night safari a visit to the one of the best safari in the world that opens at night. A not to be miss tour which you can see how it is like to be in a nature reserve at night with all kinds of animals from all over the world in their natural habitat of which some are rare. ,set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle adjoining the Singapore Zoo, will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of a tram. Your tram ride takes you through the East and West Loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail where you will be able to view some of the animals at closer quarters. Overnight stay at Singapore.
Day 02: Singapore
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for half day Singapore city tour. An Orientation tour of our city begins with a drive through the “colonial Heart” for a view of the Padang, Cricket Club. Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Will pass Chinatown before stopping at Mount Faber for a panoramic view of the harbor and on to a local handicraft center. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Evening time for shopping and exploring Singapore city on your own. Overnight stay at Singapore.
Day 03: Singapore
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Jurong bird park tour. A visit to one of the world’s largest and modern bird park with a ride on the air conditioned Panorail and two exciting bird shows not to be miss, see 100’s of penguin in their natural habitat and not to miss to visit the world’s tallest man-made waterfall in a beautiful aviary. After lunch proceeds for Proceed for Sentossa sunset tour – This Island of peace and tranquility is minutes away by a scenic cable car ride. The tours intake the island admission, Sky Tower, images of Singapore, Underwater world, dolphin lagoon and Songs of the Sea.Overnight stay at Singapore
Day 04: Depart Singapore
Today is the last day of our tour. Your guide will drive you to Airport where you are expecting your flight back home. Four beautiful and richly-filled days came to an end. We wish you a safe journey and we hope that you will always gladly remember Singapore and have great memories of these days spent with us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.