KUALA LUMPUR CITY TOUR
SINGAPORE CITY TOUR
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Arrival in Kuala lumpur, City Tour
Welcome to Triaz Travel & Tours!!Arrive Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Meet & Greet our Representative, on arrival Proceed for hotel Check-in, relax & recover Later Proceed for a City tour. Finally return back to the hotel, Overnights stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 02: Genting Highlands
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to visit Sunway lagoon tour on SIC basis with 6 parks entry, a Full day there, Later Transfers to Hotel, Overnights stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 03: Transfers from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Arrival in Singapore, Night Safari
After breakfast at the hotel transfers to Kuala Lumpur to board a flight for Singapore,
On arrival Proceed for hotel Check-in, relax & recover Later proceed for Night Safari.
Later Transfers to Hotel, Overnights stay at Singapore.
Day 04: Singapore City Tour
After breakfast at hotel proceed for a city tour of Singapore – Civic District, The China Town, Lions Statue, Supreme Court and City hall. Proceed to Merlian Park and enjoy the Marina Bay, Singapore Flyer (Photo stop). Late afternoon proceeds to visit Sentosa Island Tour- Visit 1-way cable car + wings of times + Madame Tussauds and image of Singapore. Later Transfers to Hotel, Overnights stay at Singapore.
Day 05: Universal Studio
After breakfast at hotel proceed for Universal studios, Enjoy full day there, Later Transfers to Hotel, Overnights stay at Singapore.
Day 06: Singapore – Departure
After breakfast, Check out of hotel & transfer to airport to board flight for the homeward journey with happy memories!!!!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.