03 NIGHTS @ LANGKAWI
01 NIGHT @ KUALA LUMPUR
02 NIGHT @GENTING
- 03 Nights Accommodation at Langkawi
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Genting
- 01 Night Accommodation at Kuala Lumpur
- 06 Breakfasts + 03 Lunches + 06 Dinners
- Highlights of Langkawi tour with return transfers – SIC Basis
- Island Hopping tour with return transfer – SIC Basis
- Langkawi Full Day Tour including Crocodile Farm & Cable Car (Sky cab) Ride with return transfers – Private-Tour Van/Car
- Mangrove Forest and Cave Exploring Tour with return transfer – SIC Basis
- City tour of Kuala Lumpur by Night including KL Tower (Observation Deck) and Indian Dinner with return transfers – SIC Basis
- Kuala Lumpur Temple Tour including Hindu + Chinese + Thai + Sri Lankan temples with return transfer – Private Basis
- All hotel transfers in private basis
- All tours on Sic & Pvt basis. (Seat in coach)
- Airfare & Visa
- GST 5%
- Sightseeing except the above mentioned places
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early Check inn / Late check out at Hotels
- Any Tips and gratuities
- Increase in the air fare/ Dollar Fluctuations
- Optional tour if any
- Expenses due to change in itinerary/Flight timings/ Natural disturbances
Day 1 – Arrival at Langkawi. (L/D)
Meet and greet our representative at the airport, transfers to the Hotel, later proceed to visit the highlights of Langkawi on sic basis- visit best shopping destination in Langkawi – Kuah Town. The Eagle Square resembles the symbol of Langkawi. Photo taking with this majestic bird, a 12 meter-tall statue of an eagle poised to take a flight is one of the island’s most instantly recognizable monuments. Atma Alam Centre where you can try to create your piece of art using traditional Malaysian batik techniques. Evening returns to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – (B/L/D)
Morning after breakfast at the hotel, proceed for full day island hopping tour – The Langkawi Island Hopping Tour takes you on a journey to explore Langkawi most illustrious islets. First, you’ll be taken to visit verdant ‘Pulau Singa Besar’ – Big Lion Island; the boat stops just shy of the shores and you’ll get the chance to watch the king of the skies – eagles – as they soar overhead. Observe as they dive to catch their prey, chicken bits that the boat driver has thrown into the water, with deadly precision.Evening Transfers at the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – (B/L/D)
Morning after breakfast at the hotel, Proceed for Langkawi Full Day Tour including Crocodile Farm & Cable Car (Sky cab)- visit the Langkawi Crocodile Farm. Here you will find the largest numbers of crocodile and alligator species gathered together in the world. Here the crocs are fed in a controlled environment similar to their natural habitat. Langkawi Cable Car. Enjoy the panoramic tour of Langkawi from Sky Cab Cable Car. The steepest cable car ride on earth and takes visitors up 708m above sea level to Langkawi second highest peak of Mt. Machinchang, where the view of the surrounding islands is simply breath-taking. Enjoy great views of the hillside flora, waterfalls and occasional glimpses of the wildlife and birds. Mangrove forest and cave exploring. Evening Transfers at the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 –Langkawi – Genting. (B/D)
Morning after breakfast at the hotel check out and drop at the airport, later pick up from Kuala lumpur airport and proceed for Genting Highlands – check inn at the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 –Genting Highlands. (B/D)
Morning after breakfast at the hotel, the day is free for leisure at your own, overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 –Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur. (B/D)
Morning after breakfast at the hotel check out and Transfer for Kuala Lumpur – , Kuala Lumpur Temple Tour including Hindu + Chinese + Thai + Sri Lankan temples evening proceed for City tour of Kuala Lumpur by Night including KL Tower (Observation Deck)- China Town and Dataran Merdeka. – Independence Square,KL Tower, Cocoa Boutique,Petronas Twin Towers, tallest twin towers in the world for a photo-stop, sunset view from the KL Tower Observation Deck at the height of 276 meters. It will give you a birds’ eye view of Petronas Twin tower and the entire glistening city centre. overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 – Kuala Lumpur – Airport Departures. (B)
Morning after breakfast at the hotel checks out and transfers to the airport to board a flight back home with sweet memories.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.