- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Kyoto
Arrive at Kansai Airport & you will be met by a representative & assisted in boarding a reserved taxi. After arrival at the hotel, enjoy free time in Kyoto. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 02: Kyoto – Nara – Kyoto
Today morning, proceed for your full day Kyoto & Nara tour. Depart from Hotel for Nijo Castle, a world heritage site. Tour the historical castle completed in 1626, which was built to provide lodging for Tokugawa Shogun & as a palladium for Kyoto Imperial Palace. Next visit Kinkaku-ji Temple, the wooden architecture is covered in thin layers of pure gold and is surrounded by a beautiful pond. See the Kyoto Imperial Palace (except Monday), which was used as the Emperor’s residence until about 150 years ago. Afternoon enjoy a lunch & then you will head to Nara via Nara Keinawa Expressway to Todai-ji Temple & Nara Park, this is the symbol of the Nara Period & one of the world’s largest wooden structures. Its huge main hall & bronze Great Buddha are impressive to behold. Next visit Kasuga Taisha Shrine, this Nara Period shrine is designated as a World Heritage Site. The deer’s of Nara Park are thought to be the shrine messengers. Visit Nara Nagomikan, the largest souvenir shop in Nara. Enjoy in this spacious shop. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 03: Kyoto – Hiroshima
This morning depart for Kyoto station till Hiroshima Station by Shinkansen. Arrive at Hiroshima Station & walk to Hotel Granvia Hiroshima. Head to Miyajimaguchi by bus, then go to Miyajima Port by ferry & then visit Itsukushima Shrine, a world heritage site. From Miyajima Port, go to Miyajimaguchi by ferry & then take the bus to Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park and Museum a large-scale park that was established in 1949 after the Pacific War ended, and is visited by countless visitors as a symbol of peace. Visit Atomic Bomb Dome, a symbol of the disastrous atomic bombing during WWII, the first atomic bombs used in human history. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 04:Hiroshima – Kurashiki – Kyoto
In the morning, depart from your hotel & walk towards Hiroshima Station & then take a Shinkansen to Shin-Kurashiki Station. From Shin-Kurashiki visit the Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter. Stroll through many of the original storehouses that have been preserved from the Edo & Meiji Periods. Afternoon have you lunch & walk to visit the Ohara Museum of Art, where you will find not only the collection of modern & western art, but the ancient Greek architecture & the ivy-covered stone walls also attract many visitor. Then from Kurashiki Station visit the Okayama Station by JR local train. Visit the Korakuen Garden, one of the three most beautiful gardens in Japan. Head to Okayama Station & take a Shinkansen to Kyoto Station. After arriving to Kyoto Station you will be taken to your hotel. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 05: Kyoto
Today the entire day will be free in Kyoto to explore the city. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 06: Kyoto – Shizuoka – Mt. Fuji – Tokyo
Today morning, board a Shinkansen from Kyoto Station to Shizuoka Station from where the tour will depart for sightseeing. Take the Nihondaira Ropeway, board this 1,065 meter long ropeway which connects the peak of Nihondaira and Kunozan Toshogu Shrine. From the ropeway window a view of Suruga Bay and, on clear days, Izu Peninsula, can be enjoyed. Visit Kunozan Tosho-gu Shrine, a shrine dedicated to Tokugawa Ieyasu, a shogun from the Edo period. The ropeway will also be boarded for taking the ropeway to the top of Nihondaira. Next visit will be Nihondaira Ocha Kaikan, tour the tea plantation here which looks out onto Mt. Fuji & Suruga Bay. Next you will visit Tokaido Hiroshige Museum of Art and Mt. Fuji 2nd Station, enjoy the view of the mountain from Mt. Fuji’s 2nd Station at an altitude of 1,500 meters. Board Shinkansen from Mishima Station to Tokyo Station. After arriving to Tokyo Station you will be taken to your hotel. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 07: Tokyo
Today morning, proceed for a sightseeing tour around Tokyo which includes a drive-by of the Imperial Palace and the National Diet Builting. Later, visit Japan’s No.1 place for seafood, Tsukiji Outer Market, with over 400 shops including fresh fish retailers, grocers, and restaurants. Enjoy shopping and try some local food while exploring this one-of-a-kind location. Then drive by Kabukiza Theater. Later, explore Tokyo SkyTree Town, Senso-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street. Afternoon is free to spend as you like. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 08: Tokyo
Entire day will be free in Tokyo to explore the city. Overnight at your selected hotel.
Day 09: Tokyo
You are free to explore the city after check-out until departure from hotel to Narita Airport.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.