HONGKONG CITY TOUR
MACAU CITY TOUR
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Arrive Hong Kong – Macau
On you first day, your personal Hong Kong tours host will welcome you at the Airport and transfer you to pier and depart to Macau by Ferry. Transfer to the hotel. Check in hotel, day left for leisure. Overnight stay at Macau
Day 02: Macau
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Macau city tour. Visit A-Ma temple and Ruins of St. Paul’s church. Drive past Macau Tower, one of the highest freestanding towers in the world, Kun Lam Statue and much more. Later proceed to the Canidrome for the Grey Hound Racing – a major highlight of your trip to Macau. Located in the northern part of the city, it is the largest Racing facility in Asia. You can also try your luck at the numerous Casinos (on your own). Evening time for shopping and enjoy the Macau night life .Overnight stay at Macau
Day 03: Hong Kong
After breakfast, check out hotel and proceed to Hong Kong by ferry. Arrive Hong Kong; proceed to hotel. Check in hotel .Day left for leisure. Overnight stay at Hong Kong.
Day 04: Hong Kong
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the Hong Kong city tour. Visit – Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village – sampan ride is optional, Jewellery Factory and Factory Outle, Tour end will be at Tsim Sha Tsui Shopping Area, return back to hotel on your own after shopping. Overnight stay at Hong Kong.
Day 05: Hong Kong
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, we visit South East Asia’s fun Center – Disneyland. Located on the scenic Lantau Island, Disneyland Offers magical experiences, ranging from broadway-style shows, hilarious, 3D movies and music adventure to signature Disney attractions.Overnight stay at Hong Kong.
Day 06: Depart Hong Kong
Today is the last day of our tour. Your guide will drive you to Airport where you are expecting your flight back home. Six beautiful and richly-filled days came to an end. We wish you a safe journey and we hope that you will always gladly remember Hongkong and have great memories of these days spent with us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.