HEIDELBERG & FRANKFURT
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Frankfurt – Wurzburg – Rothenburg
Depart from Frankfurt in the morning for a picturesque drive through the Spessart mountains to Wuerzburg, on the banks of the river Main. Enjoy a guided tour of the magnificent Residence, a masterpiece of baroque architecture and UNESCO World Heritage Site. On the world famous Romantic Road, we move on to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany’s well-preserved ‘Jewel of the Middle Ages’. During a city walk, including a visit to St. Jacob’s Church with the Holy Blood Altar by Tilman Riemenschneider, you will experience the special flair of this unique town. Leisure time before in the evening our welcome dinner with a complimentary drink will be served at the hotel. Afterward, join an unforgettable tour with the Night Watchman. Overnight stay at your selected hotel.
Day 02: Rothenburg – Augsburg – Munich
Today we continue our trip along the Romantic Road. See charming villages like Dinkelsbuehl or Noerdlingen before we arrive at Augsburg. We continue to the Bavarian capital, Munich. An orientation tour, passing Nymphenburg Castle and the Olympic Grounds, will give you a first impression of this splendid city before we check-in at our hotel. In the afternoon we will leave for a walk which will take us at 05:00 pm to the ‘Glockenspiel’ (Carillon) at Marienplatz. The evening is free for own activities. Overnight stay at your selected hotel.
Day 03: Munich – Garmisch-Partenkirchen – Ettal – Oberammergau – Fussen
Depending on the weather conditions on this day, drive to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, situated at the foot of our highest mountain ‘Zugspitze’ and one of the most important winter sports towns in Southern Germany, before going on to the Benedectine abbey of Ettal and to Oberammergau. The village is internationally famous for its Passion Play – generally performed every ten years – and for its numerous buildings with tromp l’oeil (Lueftlmalerei) painted façades. On the way to our today’s destination, Fuessen, we will make a short stop at the glorious rococo church in Wies. On sunny days, from there you can already see the fantastic Bavarian Alps. Overnight stay at your selected hotel.
Day 04: Fussen – Hohenschwangau – Linderhof – Rottenbuch – Fussen
From Fuessen it is only a short trip to Hohenschwangau and located on the rugged hill above – the breathtaking fairytale castle of King Ludwig II, Neuschwanstein! After the guided visit we continue to Linderhof on a scenic Alps tour through Austria. Linderhof is the only palace ‘Mad King Ludwig’ lived to see completed. Later in the afternoon, we arrive back to Fuessen – not having missed seeing another treasure of rococo architecture, the monastery church Rottenbuch. Overnight stay at your selected hotel.
Day 05: Fussen – Lindau – Lake Constance
In the morning, after breakfast and check-out, we are heading to Lake Constance which we will arrive at its north shore, located between Germany, Switzerland, and Austria. Enjoy a walking tour of the beautiful village Lindau before we continue to Konstanz. The largest town at Lake Constance with a lot of historical interest is located at Germany’s border with Switzerland and also the birthplace of Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin, the famous airship pioneer. Afterward, we check-in at our hotel in Konstanz. Overnight stay at your selected hotel.
Day 06: Lake Constance – Black Forest – Freiburg – Heidelberg
Today we enter the Black Forest, a region known not only for its delicious cake and the wooden cuckoo clocks but also for its spectacular landscapes. We will visit a clockmaker and, of course, you will have the possibility to taste the typical cake. Enjoy a drive through the beautiful countryside towards the idyllic town of Freiburg. After a city tour, we continue to Heidelberg, the oldest German university town where you will see the inner courtyard of the impressive castle, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the wine cellar with its big barrel. In the evening, we will celebrate our good-bye to Romantic Germany with a great farewell dinner at famous Restaurant Zum Ritter St. Georg, built in the 16th century. Overnight stay at your selected hotel.
Day 07: Heidelberg – Rudesheim – Frankfurt
We leave Heidelberg in the early morning to take you to the Upper Middle Rhine Valley, also declared UNESCO World Heritage Site and famous for its wines and vineyards. In Ruedesheim we board a steamer for a Rhine river cruise, passing fascinating castles, ruins and the legendary Loreley Rock. Maybe, from the deck of the ship, you will see the blond maid combing her hair. Our coach will await us in St. Goarshausen to bring us back to Frankfurt where our exciting journey ends with a small panoramic city tour of Germany’s financial capital at approx. 04:00 pm. Transfer to the airport for your next destination.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.