- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
DAY WISE ITINERARY:
Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will be met by an African Eden representative and transferred to Maasai Mara National Reserve. Assuming you arrive on an early morning flight, you will get to Mara in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive 4.00-6.00 p.m. Meals and overnight at Loyk Mara.
Option of a full day game drive or morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Loyk Mara.
After an early breakfast, depart with a picnic lunch for the Kenya – Tanzania border post where you will complete immigration formalities. You will then be met by our Tanzanian counterparts and transferred to Serengeti. Have a game drive en-route to the camp. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati.
Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati.
After an early breakfast, depart or Ngorongoro, arriving in time for lunch. You will check in and depart with a picnic lunch for the crater. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House.
After an early breakfast, depart for the border post and complete immigration formalities. You will be met by our representative and transferred to Amboseli National Park. Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Morning and afternoon game drive. Meals and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
After breakfast, depart for Nairobi, where you will be dropped off at the airport for your onward flight.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Loyk Mara
- 02 Nights accommodation at Serengeti Kati Kati
- 01 Night accommodation at Ngorongoro
- 02 Night accommodation at Kibo Safari Camp
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.