HO CHI MINH CITY
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Ho Chi Minh City
On you first day, your personal Vietnam Tours host will welcome you at the Airport and transfer you to your accommodation. Evening Welcome dinner at a typical Vietnamese restaurant with enjoying the traditional music performance. Overnight stay at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City
Breakfast at hotel; Morning we start two hour drive to Tay Ninh, the headquarters for the Cao Dai Sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill. Attend a midday ceremony at Cao Dai Church. Afternoon continue to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels – an amazing network of tunnels which stretched for over 250 kilometers, were three levels deep, give the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life in the American war was like. Overnight stay at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh City
Breakfast at hotel; transfer to the main section of the old city, we will make a short stop to go into the old classic Post office as well as take a look at the Catholic Church called Notre Dame De Paris, visit to the former Presidential Palace, the War crimes museum where American Tanks, infantry weapons, photographs of war are on display. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch visit one of typical Chinese pagoda – Thien Hau pagoda. Enjoy a trishaw tour visit China Town including the colorful whole sales Binh Tay market to absorb its sights and sounds. Shopping at Tay Son lacqueware workshop .Overnight stay at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 04: Depart Ho Chi Minh City
Today is the last day of our tour. Your guide will drive you to Airport where you are expecting your flight back home. Four beautiful and richly-filled days came to an end. We wish you a safe journey and we hope that you will always gladly remember Vietnam and have great memories of these days spent with us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.