- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Istanbul
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. Check-in to the hotel. The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Istanbul
After breakfast, proceed for full day guided tour of the Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, and the Grand Bazaar. The Haghia Sophia, built as a church in the 4th century, reconstructed in the 6th century and converted into a mosque in the 15th century, which stands today as one of the world’s greatest architectural marvels. Its magnificent interior is testament to the unique east-west synthesis. The Blue Mosque built in the 16th century, it’s unique for its 6 minarets and its celestial interior decorated with the famous blue Iznik tiles. The Hippodrome, with the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. The Topkapi Palace, with its impressive treasury, exquisite harem, attractive courtyards and pavilions housing huge collections of antiquities. Last stop in the Grand Bazaar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Istanbul
After breakfast, proceed further for full day Bosphorus tour. Begin with a brief visit to the Spice Bazaar, one of Istanbul’s most colorful and bustling attractions. Next, we take an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the majestic strait that runs through Istanbul, linking Europe and Asia. View the dramatic sights lining the Bosphorus’ wooded shores; mosques, a bridge that for a time was the world’s longest and the massive Rumeli Hisari. Also noteworthy are the 19th century mansions of the Ottoman elite and the Sultan’s fanciful gingerbread palaces and hunting lodges. In the afternoon, by driving across the Bosphorus Bridge, head for the summit of Camlica Hill, which affords panoramic views of Istanbul. From there it brings us to the Palace of Beylerbeyi. Return back to hotel for overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Istanbul – Kusadasi
After breakfast, transfer to the Ataturk Airport for our domestic flight to Izmir. Upon arrival departure for full day tour of Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis. Ephesus has one of the Seven Churches of Asia cited in the Book of Revelation. The Temple Of Hadrian and the Trajanous Fountain. See the Great Theater Ephesus where St Paul to preach on his missionary journey. Visit the handmade carpet school to see how the Turkish carpets are made by hand. Proceed to shrine of Mother Mary, probably where she spent recent years of her life. Selcuk Archeology Museum to see findings of Ephesus archeology excavations and Temple Of Artemis (Diana), on the side of one of the seven wonders of ancient World. The Gospel of John might have been written here. It is also the site of a large gladiator graveyard. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Kusadasi – Pamukkale – Kusadasi
After breakfast drive to Pamukkale which is the center of natural thermal spring waters with healing properties. Then visit the travertines and the ancient city of Hierapolis, with 1200 gravestones, it is the biggest Necropolis in Anatolia. After tour, transfer to Kusadasi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Kusadasi – Cappadocia
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to catch your flight to Cappadocia from Izmir airport. Arrive to Kayseri airport and transfer to your hotel in Cappadocia. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Cappadocia
After breakfast, Proceed to Cappadocia tour including Goreme Open Air Museum, Dervent Valley, Pasabag Valley. Later there will be a shopping tour in which you will be aware of the ancient arts of Turkey like carpet weaving, leather manufacturing and jewelry. As this will be a guided tour, you will avoid being hassled which will enable you enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen. Free time for Leisure evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Cappadocia – Istanbul
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. You will have free time until transfer to the airport for our flight back to Istanbul to catch your flight to your next destination. The tour ends with great memories. Have a safe trip back home
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.