- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Swiss Border or Airport – Lucerne
Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. A stunning setting, world-famous sights, exciting modern architecture, endowed museums and much more make Lucerne a thrilling city to visit. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 02: Lucerne
Rail trip to Engelberg, going to the top in the world’s first revolving gondola called Rotair is like being an eagle, exploring the landscape of the glacier world. Titlis Rotair offers various attractions like riding the Ice Flyer chairlift over glacier crevasses, having fun while snow tubing at the Titlis Glacier Park, enjoying the stunning view while walking on the glacier path gazing at the glacier cave. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 03: Lucerne – Interlaken
Rail journey over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken situated at the foot the famous trio of peaks, the Eiger, the Mönch and the Jungfrau. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 04: Interlaken
Excursion to Glacier 3000 – The View of the Alps: Board the train to Zweisimmen and change to the MOB train to the noble city of Gstaad. Take the postal bus to Col du Pillon (Glacier 3000) where you board the panoramic cable car which takes you to the eternal snow at 3000 metres in just 15 minutes. From the mountain top station you have access to all the glacier adventures. Experience the countryside either on optional add ons on spot such as a dog sled ride, a tour with the snow bus, a spectacular hike along a well-marked train or enjoy stunning views of the most famous alpine peaks – Jungfrau, Matterhorn and Mont Blanc. To increase your adrenaline level, you may take a ride on the Alpine Coaster, the world’s highest bobsleigh track. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 05: Interlaken
The journey to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, at 3454 metres Europe’s highest altitude railway station, is a highlight of every visit to Switzerland. It offers visitors a high- Alpine wonderworld of ice, snow and rock, which can be marvelled at from vantage terraces, the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. The Jungfrau Railway takes you through the rock of the Eiger and Mönch and from two intermediate stations you can enjoy stunning views to the Eiger Wall and the Sea of Ice. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 06: Interlaken
Swiss Border or Airport: Transfer from Interlaken to Swiss Airport or Border by train for your journey to next destination or back home.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.