- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Perth
Arrive at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Perth
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the Full day 4WD Pinnacles, Koalas & Sand boarding tour (Departure Time: 8:00am). Head north through the Swan Valley to Caver sham Wildlife Park for a stop to view and photograph koalas and hand feed kangaroos. Enjoy an informative tour of the Indian Ocean Rock Lobster Factory in Cervantes, the ‘Lobster Shack’, and then enjoy a boxed lunch. After lunch continue on to view the captivating, mysterious expanse of the Pinnacles with ample time to wander through the limestone spires located in Nambung National Park. Take an easy paced walk through parts of this fascinating landscape covering some 404 hectares. Leaving the Pinnacles, head off the sealed roads towards the bumpy bush tracks and sand dunes around Lancelin for some 4WD fun. Keep watch for kangaroos, emus and wildflowers (seasonal) as you head for the majestic pure white Lancelin sand dunes. Out on the dunes, enjoy a heart stopping ride down steep sides of these huge sand ‘waves’ in a 4WD truck, and it is then time for some sand surfing on a custom-made sand board. Back in the vehicle commence the return journey to Perth with one last roadhouse stop on the way. Back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Perth
After breakfast, transfer to Morning Perth & Fremantle City Explorer tour (Departure Time: 8:00am). The day begins at the beautiful Kings Park botanic gardens with time to experience a walk through the tree’s canopies on the Tree Top Walkway giving a bird’s eye view of Perth’s city skyline. Continue to one of Perth’s best beaches Cottesloe Beach before arriving at the historic port town of Fremantle. Time is allowed for a walk down the main street, enjoy a coffee at one of the many cafes (own expense) or perhaps find a bargain at the markets (Fri, Sat and Sun only). Return to Perth by road travelling past Perth’s most exclusive suburbs, the University of Western Australia, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the Old Swan Brewery, Barrack Street Jetty, the famous Bell Tower and finally the Perth Mint. Back to the hotel on your own. The rest of the day at leisure for your own activities. overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Perth – Adelaide
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and transfer from hotel to airport for your next destination.
Day 05: Adelaide
Arrive at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. The rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Adelaide – Kangaroo Island – Adelaide
Breakfast at the hotel (subject to availability). Early morning pick up from your Adelaide hotel for a scenic coach trip to Cape Jervis to connect with ferry for the 45-minute crossing to Kangaroo Island. On arrival travel to Seal Bay for a walk on the beach among a colony of rare and wild Australian Sea Lions with an experienced guide. Head to Vivonne Bay for a two-course lunch, followed by a visit to Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas. See the rugged coastline from walks around Remarkable Rocks and Admiral’s Arch. Remarkable Rocks provides great photographic opportunities, and the Admiral’s Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful New Zealand fur seals that can be seen resting, swimming and playing in the waves or on the rocks. Return to Penneshaw for the return journey to Adelaide. Tour concludes approximately at 10.40pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Adelaide
Breakfast at the hotel. The rest of day at leisure till an afternoon tour of the Adelaide Hills (Departure Time: 1.15pm). Drive along North Terrace – Adelaide’s cultural precinct – on the way to Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide’s highest peak. Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline – a perfect photo opportunity. Wind your way through the Adelaide Hills villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater before arriving at Hahndorf, Adelaide’s oldest German settlement. Spend the afternoon exploring the main street of Hahndorf where you can sample local produce, check out the local arts and crafts before enjoying afternoon tea or a traditional German beer tasting at the very popular Hahndorf Inn. Back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 08: Adelaide
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and transfer from hotel to airport for your next flight.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.