- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Cape Town
Arrive at Cape Town International Airport. On arrival, you will be met by a representative and transferred to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure to explore on your own. Explore the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront for some great restaurants and nightlife. This is one of Cape Town’s biggest tourist attractions. This busy harbour is set in the midst of the huge entertainment venue with pubs, restaurants, crafts markets, theatres and lots more. Situated between Robben Island and Table Mountain, in the heart of Cape Town’s harbour, and set with a magnificent backdrop of the sea and mountains. Overnight at the selected hotel.
Day 02: Cape Town (Half Day City Tour)
AAfter breakfast proceed for half day Cape Town City tour including tickets up to the Table Mountain (weather permitting). Take the cable car to the summit of the legendary Table Mountain and get spectacular views of the entire city and the surrounding layout of this southernmost tip of Africa. Then we visit the country’s oldest building, The Castle and the Company Gardens, both historically fascinating. Our drive continues past Parliament Buildings, City Hall and the Slave Lodge. Colonial changes to colourful as we move up the cobblestoned hills to the Malay Quarter and marvel at the ice-cream colours of the quaint Bo-Kaap homes. The day ends on a sparkling note, as we trace the moves of a professional diamond cutter, as he creates diamonds. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Cape Town (Full Day Peninsular Tour)
After breakfast, proceed for a full day Peninsula Tour – its wild, its rugged and is one of the most memorable coastlines, Cape Peninsula and the splendor of Cape Point. We begin our journey cruising along Millionaires Paradise – look at the glamorous homes and beautiful people of Clifton Beach and Camps Bay. From here we wind our way towards the charming coastal town and working harbour of Hout Bay, then hug the cliffs as we proceed along the legendary Chapman’s Peak Drive with its breathtaking views towards the Cape of Good Hope section of the Table Mountain National Park and its rugged landscape. Take an optional trip to Boulders Beach penguin colony (on own account), a fascinating excursion before we move on to the historical naval port of Simon’s Town. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Cape Town (Safari and Lunch at Aquila Private Game Reserve)
After a sumptuous breakfast you will be collected at your hotel. Upon your arrival at Aquila Private Game Reserve you will be served refreshing welcome drinks and served a delightful buffet lunch. After lunch you will depart on your well anticipated game drive which will be approximately 2 – 3 hours. Sit back relax and allow the stunning views and incredible game viewing entice you. Overnight at the selected hotel
Day 05: Cape Town – Knysna (John Benn River Cruise)
This morning after breakfast, you will be collected from your hotel to make your way to Knysna where you will be spending the next 2 nights. Enjoy your afternoon river cruise on the John Benn. Overnight at the selected hotel
Day 06: Knysna (Full Day Oudtshoorn Tour)
After breakfast, Today, depart for a full day tour to Oudtshoorn, which is a town in the Western Cape Province in South Africa. It is the largest town in the Little Karoo region. The town is home to the world’s largest Ostrich population with a number of specialized ostrich breeding farms. Visit Cango Caves – the Klein Karoo’s oldest and most popular attraction and one of the world’s natural wonder. Next, visit the Safari Ostrich Farm – the ultimate “ostrich experience” with thousands of ostriches to view from incubation stage to full grown adults that visitors can ride. The farm has an excellent restaurant specializing in South African Cuisine, especially ostrich meat. It also boasts a curio shop including an excellent range of ostrich products. Visit Cango Wildlife Ranch, where you will have the opportunity to view some of the animal species that were inhabited the Karoo Region in the early days like cheetah, lemurs etc. Overnight at Knysna hotel.
Day 07: Knysna – Johannesburg
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Johannesburg (Flight not included). Upon arrival spend your day at leisure. We suggest you to take Gold Reef Tour. Overnight at Johannesburg.
Day 08: Johannesburg
After breakfast you will be transferred back to O R Tambo International Airport for your onward journey home.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.