- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Moscow Upon arrival in Russia’s capital, the driver will take you to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. In the evening, you will proceed to Moscow At Night- Annushka Tram And Small-Group Walking Tour. Ride the legendary ‘Annushka’ tram through the busy, lighted streets of central Moscow. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Moscow After breakfast, you will visit the Pushkin Museum. Admire the ancient artefacts of the Main Building of Moscow’s Pushkin Museum and a short walk around the magnificent halls of the different style. After that, you will proceed to City Sightseeing Moscow Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. See attractions like Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, and Alexandra Garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Moscow After breakfast, proceed to Moscow’s Metro And Kolomensoye Estate Architecture Tour. Explore the beautiful, marble-walled interiors of Moscow’s underground metro stations. In the evening, you will visit Izmailovo Flea Market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Moscow-St. Petersburg Early in the morning after breakfast proceed to St. Petersburg. Check-in into the hotel and rest for some time. After that, you will proceed to Grand Tour Of St Petersburg. Explore the historical Peter and Paul’s Fortress, the magnificent St Isaac’s Cathedral, the famous Hermitage Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
St.Petersburg After breakfast, you will proceed to Neva River Sightseeing Cruise. Explore charming St Petersburg by boat sightseeing cruise along the Neva River. You can see the Peter and Paul Fortress that was built by Russian Tsar Peter the Great, and see cultural city highlights like Mariinsky Theatre. After that, you will visit the State Hermitage Museum. You can see the view masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance and French Impressionists, as well as works by Spanish and Flemish artists. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Departure Here your amazing tour ends. Our driver will take you to the airport.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.