- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Paris
Welcome to France. Upon arrival into Paris CDG Airport, transfer to your hotel. The day is free to relax. In the evening, enjoy a show at the Moulin Rouge. Before the time, take a panoramic bus tour of Paris with an audio guide to admire the landmark monuments lit up. Return to the close vicinity of your hotel in Paris. Overnight stay at your selected hotel in Paris.
Day 02: Paris
After breakfast, discover the historical landmarks and admire the beautiful architecture of Paris on a Hop-on Hop-off tour. Visit Paris boarding, an open top bus and enjoy an exceptional view of Paris. Hop on Hop off as often as you please and see Paris in your own time and at your own pace. Explore the Paris you have been looking for, historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly while listening to nice audio guided commentaries! Bus frequency gives you the opportunity to visit at your own pace the top monuments and to be seated comfortably each time you take the bus. Overnight stay at your selected hotel in Paris
Day 03: Paris
After breakfast, a ticket for you to discover the magic of Disneyland Paris, return transportation by coach from Paris center. Entrance ticket to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Have a fun-filled day re-living your childhood fantasies. Overnight stay at your selected hotel in Paris
Day 04: Paris-Nice
After breakfast. Proceed to Paris Railway Station and board your train from Paris to Nice. Arrive in Nice make your way to the hotel (on your own), check in and relax. Overnight stay at your selected hotel in Nice.
Day 05: Nice
After breakfast, discover the charming city of Nice and enjoy its fantastic views from the open top deck bus at your own pace OR One hour Segway Tour (adult only), An unforgettable experience to discover Nice under an hour. The rest of the day is free for you to walk around the city. Later in the evening make your way to Monaco & Monte Carlo by Night tour, feel the magic of Monaco and Monte-Carlo by night where the rich and the famous can be seen gambling and dining in the most prestigious restaurants. Overnight stay at your selected hotel in Nice
Day 06: Nice
After breakfast, enjoy a Half Day tour to Antibes, Cannes, and Grasse. See the cosmopolitan town of Cannes, famous for its International Film Festival, the beautiful town of Antibes and enjoy a visit to a famous perfume factory in Grasse. Overnight stay at your selected hotel in Nice.
Day 07: Nice
After breakfast, make your way to the airport (on your own), to board your flight back home OR Extend your stay to other destination.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.