IIE AUX CERFS
- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Arrive Mauritius
Welcome to Mauritius, a paradise tropical island. On arrival, you will be greeted by your Personal tour host and transferred to your resort. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Mauritius.
Day 02: Mauritius
Breakfast at the hotel, begin your tour with a full day North Island tour of Mauritius, a visit to the Pamplemousses Garden – a 60 acre garden with 500 species of plants, 80 varieties of palm trees, giant water lilies and the Talipot Palms, the Caudan Water front with shopping centers, boutiques, art & craft market and casino. Overnight stay at Mauritius.
Day 03: Mauritius
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you can go on a South Island tour of Mauritius. Visit the Chamarel water fall and the seven colored dunes of volcanic ash, Black River Gorges & Plaine Champagne View Points, the Grand-Bassin, Known as Ganga Talao, Trou Aux Cerfs, a crater of extinct volcano 85 meters deep and more than 200 meters wide, and visit to the diamond showroom, floral boutiques of sweaters & t-shirts. Overnight stay at Mauritius.
Day 04: Mauritius
Breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy a tour to Ile Aux Cerfs. Clear calm waters and long beach’s fringed by filaos trees, a small paradise for lovers of the sea, sand and sun. You can choose from the various water activities available at the island, Banana boat ride, parasailing, kayaking, etc at a nominal cost. Overnight stay at Mauritius.
Day 05: Mauritius
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure, we recommend you to take an optional tour of Undersea walk – Once in a life time experience! Walk on the sea bed in perfect safety and feed the fish with your hand. As you walk around and explore the fascinating environment, you can take photographs on the sea. Even non swimmers can participate. Overnight stay at Mauritius.
Day 06: Depart Mauritius
Today is the last day of our tour. Your guide will drive you to Airport where you are expecting your flight back home. Six beautiful and richly-filled days came to an end. We wish you a safe journey and we hope that you will always gladly remember Mauritius and have great memories of these days spent with us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.