- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Arrive Kuala Lumpur
On you first day, your personal Malaysia Tours host will welcome you at the Zagreb Airport and transfer you to your accommodation. Day left for leisure .Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 02: Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at hotel; proceed for the Petronas twin tower visit. You can enjoy the view of the wonderful twin tower sky bridge, with 3D presentation. .we will proceed for Kuala Lumpur city tour. Highlights of City tour- Jewellery Showroom, King’s Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and china town. After that proceed for KL tower visit. Fifth tallest freestanding tower in the world K L Tower. Enjoy the view from KL Tower. Day left for shopping. Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur – Langkawi
Breakfast at hotel, time for leisure. Checkout hotel and proceed for Langkawi. Arrive langkawi. Meet and greet by our representative. Check in hotel, Proceed for the thrilling Langkawi Island hopping with cable car. Langkawi Island hopping is good way off getting a feel for surrounding waters. Langkawi island hopping is the one of the must- do activity when visit Langkawi Island. The trip will take all around Langkawi. You can find long stretches of fine white sand and a vast expanse of sea. Evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at langkawi.
Day 04: Langkawi
After breakfast, proceed for the Mangrove tour. It includes Mangrove River exploring, Eagle feeding; explore the caves (Bat Caves & Crocodile Caves), Visit to the local fish farm. Overnight stay at Langkawi.
Day 05: Depart Langkawi
Today is the last day of our tour. Your guide will drive you to Airport where you are expecting your flight back home.5 beautiful and richly-filled days came to an end. We wish you a safe journey and we hope that you will always gladly remember Malaysia and have great memories of these days spent with us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.