- 02 Nights Accommodation in Paris Hotel
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Nice Hotel
- 01 Night Accommodation in Geneva Hotel
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Interlaken Hotel
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Lucerne Hotel
- 01 Night Accommodation in Zurich Hotel
- All Day Breakfast except arrival day
- Arrival Airport transfers in Paris (CDH airport)
- Swiss travel pass 8 days consecutive (2nd class)
- Sector tickets from Paris – Nice & Nice – Geneva in 2nd class
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis with English Speaking Guide with A/C Coach
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Visa & Airfare
- Early Check inn / Late check out at Hotels
- Any Tips and gratuities
- Daily Dinners & Lunches
- Supplement for 1st class rail travel @ EUR 365 PER PERSON
- Child Policy: Rate will be 50% of the adult fare for child U/12 years of age sharing room with parents
- Euros are subject to change without prior notice
- GST @ 5%
Day 01: Paris
Arrive at CDG Airport in Paris, transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon proceed on a 1.5 hrs City Tour of Paris. In the evening, enjoy Illuminations + Lido Show tour. Overnight in Paris.
Day 02: Paris
Proceed on a full day tour of Disney land Paris Including Visit both the Theme Parks. Overnight in Paris.
Day 03: Paris – Nice
Proceed to Gare De Lyon Paris (on own) to for Nice, enjoy the experience of traveling in one of the fastest trains in Europe (journey time 6hrs). Overnight in Nice.
Day 04: Nice
Morning proceeds on City Tour of Nice. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight in Nice.
Day 05: Nice – Geneva
Morning Proceed to Nice Ville Railway Station (on your own) and board TGV Lyria train to Geneva (approx 6.5 hours) enjoy the experience of traveling in one of the Fastest trains in Europe. Afternoon City Tour of Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 06: Geneva – Bern – Interlaken
Proceed to Geneva Railway Station (on your own) and board your train from Geneva to Bern (approx 1 hour) and change from Bern to board train for Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 07: Interlaken
Enjoy your full day excursion to Jungfrau – Top of Europe. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 08: Interlaken – Lucerne
Today morning, you can choose to visit Schiltorn – the famous James Bond Mountain which is FREE with Swiss Travel Pass. In the afternoon proceed to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 09: Lucerne
Today enjoy a full day excursion to Mt Titlis including the ice flyer chairlift. You can also enjoy an Optional Indian Meal at the restaurant. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 10: Lucerne – Zurich
Depart to Zurich. In the afternoon proceed on half day city tour of Zurich. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 11: Lucerne – Zurich
Depart to Zurich International Airport (on your own) to board your flight to final destination.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.