- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Arrive Dubai
On you first day, your personal Dubai Tours host will welcome you at the Dubai Airport and transfer you to your accommodation. Check in hotel. You are free to explore the city on your own. Evening you will be taken for Dubai dinner cruise. A Complete Arabian Experience Dubai makes a very pretty picture from the sea. In the evenings the sight of the illuminated city is particularly beautiful. Cruise the creek in one of the traditional dhows for a romantic evening experience by itself. After the cruise, you will be returned back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Dubai.
Day 02: Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel .Day time for leisure and shopping .Evening you will be taken for Desert Safari .A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, this is one safari you can’t do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spending. This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. one stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai/Sharjah watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight. Overnight stay at Dubai.
Day 03: Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will be going for a Half day Dubai city tour. The tour takes you through Jumeirah Beach Road, on to Majilis Al Ittihad (Union House) & the Flag, which is historically significant as the place where the 7 Emirates signed the treaty to form the Federation. A stop at the Jumeirah Mosque, the grandest and biggest mosque in Dubai, for pictures is next. Jumeirah Mosque also holds the distinction for being the only mosque where non Muslims can also enter and get a briefing on Islam. From there you move on to Burj Al Arab and Wild Wadi, Dubai’s premier water theme park where you can capture your souvenir pictures. The Burj Al Arab is Dubai’s only 7 star hotels. Built on a manmade island, it is also the tallest hotel in the Middle East. On route we pass through the “Jumeirah Palm Islands”, and “The World” which are still under construction, hence access is not allowed at the moment. The Islands are manmade masses of land reclaimed from the sea, which when completed will be the largest man made islands in the world. Along the way we stop by Mercato, one of Dubai’s premier shopping malls where you can have a taste of some of the premium brands. Our last stop is Dubai’s Gold Souk via Shindagha Tunnel, Dubai’s oldest tunnel which is actually built under the Creek. Walking through hustling alleys, we enjoy the aroma of exotic spices and find ourselves amazed at the sheer volume of dazzling gold jewelers.After noon move for a Dubai metro experience and the Entrance to the world famous Burj Khalifa. Evening return to hotel. Overnight stay at Dubai.
Day 04: Depart Dubai
Today is the last day of our tour. Your guide will drive you to Airport where you are expecting your flight back home. Four beautiful and richly-filled days came to an end. We wish you a safe journey and we hope that you will always gladly remember Dubai and have great memories of these days spent with us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.