- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Beijing
Upon arrival at Beijing, your tour guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02: Beijing
After breakfast, you go to visit the Tiananmen Square, the largest city square in the world. From Tiananmen Square enter the Forbidden City. This massive complex was the center of the Ming and Qing dynasties. With almost 10,000 rooms, this well-preserved imperial palace is the largest in the world. This afternoon you tour the magnificent Temple of Heaven, a Ming Temple where the emperors performed annual rites essential for the well Beijing of their land. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03: Beijing
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will experience the splendor of the Great Wall of China, the pride of China and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is an amazing man-made structure built over 2000 years ago to protect China from northern invaders. After lunch, you visit the Summer Palace, which is the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted “Long Corridor”. On the way back to the hotel, you have a stop at National Stadium (Bird Nets) and Water Cube and take some pictures outside. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 04: Beijing – Xi’an
Breakfast at the hotel. Before heading to Xi’an, you can take a short Hutong Tour by Rickshaw to get a closer look of the lifestyles of China’s ancient Imperial Court. After that, be transferred to the railway station for a High Speed Train riding to Xi’an, cost you about 6 hours. Upon arrival, meet local guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 05: Xi’an
After breakfast, the day begins with a visit the vast treasure of the underground army of the Terra-Cotta Warriors. They are to be found at an archaeological site which so far has yielded some 8000 ancient terra-cotta soldiers and horses, each a unique, finely detailed sculpture. This afternoon, visit the Ancient City Wall which was erected in the 14th century Ming Dynasty. It is the best preserved, as well as the oldest and largest of the city defense systems in China. This evening enjoys a spectacular Tang Dynasty Dinner Show. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 06: Xi’an – Guilin
After breakfast, guide first take you to visit the Provincial Museum. Since it was opened to the public in 1991, its architectural buildings, internal apparatus, and exhibits have made it famous as a first-class museum in China. Next move on to the Big Goose Pagoda, which was built 1,200 years ago and now, is the symbol of the old-line Xian. Your Xi’an tour will be finished by connecting the 2 hours’ flight to Guilin. Your Guilin tour guide will wait for you at the airport and help you to transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 07: Guilin – Yangshuo – Guilin
Breakfast at the hotel. The highlight of Guilin is the Li River Cruise, a cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo passing through various strange and wonderful mountain formations. When you arrive at Yangshuo, you will have time to roam the local market. In the late afternoon you will be transferred back to Guilin. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 08: Guilin – Shanghai
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning you tour the Reed Flute Cave, a wonderful limestone cave with a dazzling variety of stalactites and stalagmites. Then head to the Fubo Hill, which is a peak standing prettily and solitarily by the riverside with half of it on Li River and the rest half on the land. Next to visit the Elephant Trunk Hill for picture-taking from the distance. The shape of the hill is just like a huge elephant drinking water from the river with its trunk, so it is called Elephant Trunk Hill. And then, say good bye to Guilin and take a 2.5 hours’ flight to Shanghai. Your Shanghai tour guide will wait for you at the airport and help you to transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 09: Shanghai
Breakfast at the hotel. Your tour begins with People Square, a spectacular space in the heart of the city. It is a vast green area including plants and trees, and surrounded by great buildings on all sides. Visit the Shanghai Museum a unique and inspiring piece of architecture, home to more than 120,000 cultural relics of ancient China, including a priceless collection of jade, bronze, ceramics, paintings, furniture, etc. Then walk to the Nanjing Pedestrian Road, the first commercial street in Shanghai. Next to the Bund, which is now surrounded by about 50 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance. Move on to the Yuyuan Garden, a classical Ming Dynasty garden with pavilions, towers and terraces, followed by the Shanghai bazaar. It is teemed with a great number of small streets and lanes where vendors sell their products and food stuffs to the tourists and local people. In the end, we will arrive at Tianzifang, which has transformed itself from legacy residential architectures and factories into an artsy area housing bars, cafes, crafts shops, design studios, galleries and boutiques. You will have time on your own here, or can go back to your hotel with the guide. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 10: Shanghai
Breakfast at the hotel. Today is at leisure until your transfer to the airport for flight home.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.