- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Siem Reap
Arrive Siem Reap.Meet and greet by our representative ,Transfer to hotel .After relaxing at hotel ,we will proceed for the Sightseeing in Angkor.Visit Angkor Thom.The fortified city of Angkor Thom covers an area of 10 square km. Enclosed by a wall and wide moats, the city includes many of Angkor’s most popular sights. Enter by the monumental South gate over a causeway lined on either side by statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga. Continue to the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper Kings, former spaces for public cermonies, both adorned with dramatic bas reliefs. Visit the ruined Baphuon,Royal Enclosure and Phimeanakas before continuing to the mysterious Bayon Temple. In this temple, one of the most popular and compelling in Angkor, explore the galleries of beautifully preserved bas reliefs and ascend narrow stairs to reach the central sanctuary, where you will find giant stone faces smiling enigmatically down at you from every angle. Then Visit Preah Khan a temple built by King Jayavarman VII with towered enclosures and shoulder-hugging corridors in a jungle setting. Preah Khan covers a very large area but the temple itself is enclosed within a rectangular wall of around 700 by 800 meters. Visit a temple for sunset Watch the sun set over the Cambodian countryside from the upper terraces of an ancient Angkorian temple. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 02: Siem Reap
Breakfast at hotel .Proceed for Sightseeing in Angkor.Visit Angkor Wat.The crowning jewel of Khmer architecture, ANGKOR WAT is the national symbol and the highlight of any visit to Cambodia. The largest, best preserved, and most religiously significant of the Angkor temples, Angkor impresses visitors both by its sheer scale and beautifully proportioned layout, as well as the delicate artistry of its carvings. To approach the temple, first cross the vast moat, continuing along a broad causeway lined with naga balustrades. As you enter the main building, ascend through a series of galleries and courtyard before reaching the central sanctuary, which offers beautiful views back over the causeway and across the surrounding countryside. On the way, stop to enjoy the intricate stonecarvings that adorn nearly every surface, with some 1,700 Apsaras, or celestial dancers, sculpted into the walls. Along the outer gallery walls run the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which narrates stories from Hindu mythology, including the famous Churning of the Ocean of Milk. Angkor Wat is stunning at any time of the day, but sunrise and sunset are especially beautiful times to watch the play of light on the stones. Visit Banteay Samre .BANTEAY SAMRE is a mid-12th century temple dedicated to the god Vishnu. Visit Banteay Srei TempleSeemingly miniature in comparison to the other Angkor temples, BANTEAY SREI is considered to be the jewel of classical Khmer art. Built in pink sandstone, the walls are covered in exquisitely preserved carvings of unusual delicacy. Because of its small size, fairy-like atmosphere and extraordinary examples of Khmer sculpture, this temple is often a favorite with visitors. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 03: Siem Reap
Breakfast at hotel ,proceed for Sightseeing in Angkor.Visit Prasat Kravan- the five brick towers were built for Hindu worship in 921 and are notable for the bas-reliefs cut into the bricks on the interior walls. Visit Banteay Kdei Temple-A massive Buddhist temple dating from the second half of the 12th century, BANTEAY KDEI is surrounded by four concentric walls, the outer walls measuring 500 by 700 meters. Visit Sras Srang-a basin opposite of Banteay Kdei measuring 800 by 400 metres with a tiny island in the middle where only the stone base remains of what was once a wooden temple. Visit Ta Prohm-one of the most popular attractions of Angkor as much of the jungle has not been cleared and it looks very much as most of the Angkor monuments would have appeared when European explorers first stumbled across them. Visit Ta Keo-built by Jayavarman V who ruled from 968 to 1001), it was the first Angkorian monument built entirely of sandstone and was dedicated to Shiva. The summit of the central tower is 50 meters high and is surrounded by four lower towers. Visit Thommanon-temple which mirrors Chau Say Tevoda (just to the north), as it was built around the same time and has a similar plan. It is also dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu. Visit Chau Say Tevoda-built during the second quarter of the 12th century opposite of Thommanon, it was dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu. Afternoon proceed for Excursion to the Kampong Kleang with boat tripKompong Kleang is located about 50 km from Siem Reap town. The place is situated northest shore on the edge of Tonle Sap Lake. The road to the site is good but rather narrow. This boat trip will explore the floating fishing villages that live at the edges of the lake, passing submerged forests and fishing farms. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 04: Siem Reap
Breakfast at hotel ,check out hotel and proceed to airport for departure Transfer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.