- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Sydney
Arrive in Sydney and transfer to your selected hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Sydney (Half day The City Tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. A coach will pick you up from your hotel for your transfer to the departure point of your tour. At 8.15am join your coach to commence a morning City Tour. See points of interest including The Rocks, Sydney Opera House and visit Mrs Macquaries Chair for superb views of the harbour and city skyline. Journey to Bondi Beach, Australia’s most famous surf beach, where you can wander along the shoreline and dip your toes into the cool ocean. Next stop is the entrance of Sydney Harbour, known as the Gap. A dramatic ocean cliff on the eastern coast of Sydney, the Gap provides breathtaking views of the coastline. Return to Sydney through the famous suburbs of Double Bay, Paddington and Kings Cross. Tour concludes at approximately 11.45am and you may disembark at either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Sydney (Blue Mountain Inc Featherdale Wildlife Park & River Cruise)
Breakfast at the hotel. A coach will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to the departure point of your tour. At 8.15am join your coach to commence a full day Blue Mountains tour. Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and head west towards the Blue Mountains. Visit the quaint village of Leura to purchase morning tea (own expense), then head to Scenic World and enjoy views of the Jamison Valley. You may choose to ride the Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense). Next stop is Echo Point to take in the spectacular views of the Megalong and Jamison Valleys across to the Three Sisters. Learn about the Aboriginal dreamtime legend of this rock formation. Stop at Waradah Aboriginal Centre (entry at own expense), then head to Featherdale Wildlife Park for the opportunity to get up close with our native wildlife. Hand feed kangaroos, wallabies, emus and enjoy a face to face encounter with a friendly koala. End the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour, admiring the waterside suburbs and scenery along the way. Disembark at either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. Tour concludes at approximately 6.00pm. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Sydney – Melbourne
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Sydney airport for your flight to Melbourne (Not included). Arrive Melbourne and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Melbourne City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. A coach will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to the departure point of your tour. At 8.20am join your coach to commence a morning Melbourne City Tour. Melbourne is known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes and markets, arcades and laneway, galleries, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. It is also home to the Australian Open Tennis, Australian rules football and the Melbourne Cup horse race. Enjoy seeing the highlights of Melbourne city with a guided laneways walk, and time to explore the famous Queen Victoria Markets. Tour concludes at approximately 12.00pm in the city centre. Remaining day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Melbourne (Great Ocean Road Adventure tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. A coach will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to the departure point of your tour. At 8.00am join your coach to commence a full day Great Ocean Road tour. The Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s great drives, a dramatic, powerful, dangerous and majestic coastline, also known as the Shipwreck Coast. Your day on the Great Ocean Road extends from Geelong through Anglesea, Lorne and Apollo Bay. After a stop for lunch (own expense) continue on through the Otway National Park to the rugged beauty of the Twelve Apostle National Park and the Twelve Apostles themselves. Also view Loch Ard Gorge and Port Campbell – this beautiful rugged coastline has been shaped by the wild Southern Ocean. Tour concludes at approximately 7.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Melbourne – Brisbane – Gold Coast
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Melbourne airport for your flight to Brisbane (Not included). Arrive Brisbane and transfer to Gold Coast hotel.Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Gold Coast
After breakfast at the hotel, take transfer to Dream World (Operating Hours: 10am-05Pm. Hours may be subject to change). At Dreamworld, adventure can be discovered at every turn with endless fun for both the young and young at heart. White-knuckle thrill seekers will get their fix of heart racing speed, impossible doom drops and intense G-forces on any one of the Big 9 Thrill Rides including Tailspin, Buzz Saw, Giant Drop, Tower of Terror II, The Claw and Pandamonium. The Dream Works Experience features three themed lands bursting at the seams with family fun rides and attractions. Discover more than 500 native animals and experience the legends of Dream time at Dreamworld Corroboree. After that enjoy the admission to the Sky Point is Australia’s only beach side observation deck where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the unsurpassed 360 degree views of the Gold Coast beaches to the hinterland and beyond. Back to the Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 09: Gold Coast
After breakfast at the hotel, take transfer to Movie World (Operating Hours: 10am-05Pm. Hours may be subject to change). Visit Warner Bros. Movie World on Australia’s Gold Coast – where movie magic happens every day! As the only Australian movie related theme park, you will experience a fun-filled, Gold Coast theme park family adventure with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. Meet your favorites stars and enjoy all the behind the scenes action, comedy stunts and exhilarating rides, shows and attractions! Transfer back to hotel. The rest of the day will be free to explore on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Gold Coast – Brisbane
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Brisbane airport for the departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.