- 3* Hotel Accommodation
- Local Transportations
- Sight Seeings
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Gratitudes
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair and Transfer of the Hotel
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship and transfer to hotel. After lunch, proceed for a leisurely cruise (Harbour Cruise) in a steamer along the Port Blair Harbour – which takes one to Viper Island. The gallows atop a hillock here is the sight to watch.
In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 02: Visit North Bay (Coral Island)
Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to North Bay (Coral Island) – to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. Optional Activities – Snorkeling, Swimming & Trekking.
Day 03: Visit City Tour
After breakfast, start for a full-day tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail, Chatam Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia) Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Science Centre, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). In the afternoon, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming & sun-basking.
Day 04: Visit Mount Harriet
After breakfast, proceed to Mount Harriet – the 2nd highest peak (365 meters high) in the Andamans, which offers a magnificent birds-eye view of Port Blair’s adjoining islands. From here one can trek for about 5 Kms through nature’s trial of exotic flora and fauna, endemic birds and butterflies.
In the afternoon, visit the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) – for Shopping & Souvenirs.
Day 05: Visit Ross Island
After breakfast, visit Ross Island – from where the British governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.
After lunch, visit Chidiya Tapu – about 31 kms from Port Blair – generally known as the “Bird Island” covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset – all of which creates a mesmerizing environment. Optional Activities – Swimming, Snorkeling & Trekking.
Day 06: Departure – Check Out
Transfer to Airport / Harbor for return flight/voyage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not Proceed yet.
- The rooms & rates are subject to availability at the time of booking/confirmation.
- Hotel, Sightseeing, Meals, Transfers rate might change without any prior notice until & unless it been booked/confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- International Hotel check-in time is from 14:00 hrs onward & check-out time is at 12:00 hrs.
- 5.0% Goods and Services Tax will be applicable against final Invoice (Subject to Payment Made in INR)
- Additional Bank charges will be applicable, if payment is made in foreign currency.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge if applicable during the given travel period.
- There will be an additional cost for an entire transfer between 23:00 – 07:00 hrs (if not stated inside the package).
- Quotation might change due to currencies ROE fluctuation during confirmation & booking process.
- The quoted cost may vary in case of change in number of Pax.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment: 50% on booking, 25% – 4 weeks before departure, 25% – 2 weeks before departure.
- If any cancellation 22 days prior to departure – 15% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 21 – 14 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked.
- If any cancellation 14 – 07 days – 75% will be charged on the total.
- If any cancellation 07 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the total.
QUOTATION AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Quotations: All quotations are issued subject to the availability of services at time of booking.
- Bookings: At time of booking all relevant details including passenger’s names, rooming requirements, children’s ages (if applicable) and all flight details must be provided.
- Deposits: Upon confirmation of reservations, TRIAZ TRAVEL AND TOURS., will advise the clients of any deposits required for services included in the itinerary, for example luxury lodge reservations or similar.
- Airlines – airport reporting time is 03 hours prior to departure for international flights. Do remember not to carry any sharp objects or any other items that may not pass the security systems.
- Food – food items should be declared on arrival. Pack food items in clear plastic bags so that it is easily visible.
- Please carry a photo copy of your passport & 02 passport size photographs in case of an emergency.
- Always keep your passport, money & other valuables separate to your luggage. Drop everything in a pouch with a shoulder strap to access it easily.
- Hope the above requirement will suit your requirement and should there be any clarification, please feel free to contact us.