Dubai is the most popular and second largest emirate of UAE after Abu Dhabi, one of the most beautiful city known for its Luxury and ultra modern architecture…
Let’s take a look on how to explore Dubai
BEST TIME TO VISIT
It’s always summer, but the best time is during October – March.
Arabic is the main language, use full words – Hello! Welcome! – Ahlan! (or) Marhaban
CHOOSE EMIRATES FOR THE BELOW REASONS:
- Emirates fly to almost every destination.
- Provides more comfort to passengers in economy class.
- The entertainment systems – you can watch TV while flying, listen to music or play games.
- The food is delicious in emirates.
- Environmentally friendly aircraft.
Dubai is the safest place for women travelers, especially for those who love shopping.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN DUBAI
THE BURJ KHALIFA – The wonder of modern technology and design with 829.8m has observation deck on 124th floor. The best time to take picture is during sunset.
DUBAI MALL – There are many shopping malls, markets in Dubai, but here is Dubai mall the largest shopping center in the world more than 1000 stores and a giant aquarium with underwater zoo.
THE DUBAI FOUNTAIN – you can found the fountain right next to the dubai mall, the evening show starts at 6pm.
BURJ AL ARAB – the landmark of Dubai, the most incredible 7 star hotel.
PALM JUMEIRAH – which looks like a stylist palm tree from above, Along with the great wall of china the only structure created by man that you can see from space, the Atlantis resort is worth a visit, the hotel has a huge aquarium with whales, nightclub, restaurant, bars and spa etc..
SKI – you can take a ride in emirates mall, an indoor ski center. Enjoy snow boarding, skiing and just play with a snow.
DEIRA SOUKS – the place which bustles with Shoppers at all times of day. Here you find the gold really cheap.
DEIRA SPICE SOUKS – Here you will find all spices with stalls overflowing with saffron, cumin, paprika etc.
DESERT SAFARI – If you are really looking around for some adventure then this will a best choice. You can drive with Dune,(four wheel drive safari).
DHOW CRUISE CREEK – A traditional style Arabian wooden sailboat, it looks admiring with its beauty and twinkling lights, which serves a buffet dinner on board.
- UAE nationals, make up only 10-15 percent of the Dubai population. The other 85 percent of residents are mostly from Asian countries India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc.
- Dubai has one of the world’s fastest growing economies. Real estates, constructions, & trade are the largest contribution for Economy.
- China is the Dubai’s largest trading partner.
- Dubai is the fourth most popular destination from worldwide (2015).
- Seven of the 10 world tallest hotels are located in Dubai.
- Dubai is also known as a city of Gold.
- Ferrari world is the world’s first Ferrari themed park and the world’s largest indoor theme park
- Only non – Muslims are allowed to drink alcohol in Dubai.