- Friendly, boutique city with fantastic lifestyle, café culture and amazing beaches
- Well designed grid city – easy walking or free tram within CBD
- Gateway to Kangaroo Island & Barossa wine region
- Exciting Riverbank Precinct Transformation
- Population 1.2 million
Café & Restaurant culture
- Last 3 years Adelaide’s food scene has transformed with over 50 new cafés, coffee nooks, restaurants, small bars, boutique beer houses
- Multicultural cuisine, locally caught seafood, vegetarian and paddock to plate themes are popular
Sports ground in Adelaide, where India won 2015!
You can cuddle a Koala
Sculpted by sea water and wind Over millions of years.
Hahndorf German Village
- 20 minutes from Adelaide
- Traditional German food, beers
- Art, craft and artisan food shops, clothing, leather goods and jewellery
- Beerenberg Strawberry Farm
- Premium chocolate, ice cream and lolly shops
- Add to your Bucket list
- 35 minute flight from Adelaide’s International Airport to Kingscote
- Australia’s 3rd largest island with population of 4,400
- 155kms long and 55kms wide (7 times bigger than Mumbai)
- Perfect honeymoon location
Seal bay…. Breathtaking
- Colony of Australian Fur Seals
- Hundreds of seals lazing on the sand and frolicking in the beach
- Independent boardwalk viewing or fully guided tours with Park Ranger
Barossa wine region
- Australia’s most famous wine region
- 1 hour drive from Adelaide Over 80 cellar doors
- Great variety of restaurants
- Strong food culture – cheeses, small goods, dried fruits, wine, meats and vegetables all locally grown
- Lavender Farm
Seppeltsfield Centenary Cellar
- This tour offers the rare opportunity for you to try your own birth year vintage!
- Set in the heart of Barossa, St Hugo winery is a premium experience and offers the finest red wines, intimate fine-dining, and bespoke wine tourism experiences
- An intimate restaurant nestled within the original ironstone walls, serves four or eight-course menu from fresh regional produce together with a unique St Hugo wine.
Jacob’s Creek Wine Visitor Center
- Australia’s largest wine brand with over 160 years of winemaking expertise.
- The largest selling imported foreign wine in India.